Skip to main content

Various Stone Chip Necklace Ideas

purple stone chip necklace
Violet Chip Stones
You can make beautiful and various design of necklace from Stone chip. Though stone chip has no unique shape and make a "boring" impression, yet, as long as you can play with your creativity and ideas, you can make charming necklaces as these below:

Stone Chip Necklace Ideas

blue necklace
Blue Marine Necklace
I made these all lovely Stone Chip Necklaces creations at the same time with instant ideas. For this Blue Marine Stone chip Necklace, I used three layers at the bottom and one string only for the top. For left and right of the necklace, I used big flower metal component. At the back of the flower component, there was a small closed ring where I could hide the wire and string materials. To add more "accent", I used ethnic spacers from Silver beads.

red stone necklace
Red Chip Stone Necklace
For this Red Stone Chip Necklace, I used Hematite Stones for variation. The Dark Grey Color from Hematite Stones made a beautiful combination with the Red Color of Stone Chip. The design was quite simple. I used two layers and jointed them all together into 1 with Hematite Stones. Of course, for this design, you would need lots of stone chips (for the Red stones), because of its double layer.
In fact, for this Red stone chips and the Hematites, those were left-over stones from my stocks.  Something left for a brand new.  Stone chips are not so pricey but the result were awesome and fantastic just beyond my expectation.
blue aquamarine necklace
Aquamarine Necklace
For the Blue Aquamarine Necklace, I used glass beads and gold tiny spacers. Actually, this was a makeover necklace project. I used old and scattered beads from old necklace. The bead stones were in a good condition. The original beads were the long blue and round shape stones.

Except for the Pink Necklace below, I used Amethyst and Salmon Pink Pearl with two layers design. For this necklace ideas, had no Chip stones. I used Amethyst stones and Swarovski Pearls.
pink necklace
Pink Amethyst  and Pearl Necklace
The last beautiful collection was a lovely braid of Dark Blue Stone and Purple stones with Swarovski White Pearls. This is the masterpiece (thumbnail image of this post) and one of my favorite. I used two layers and braided them with zigzag model.
braided necklace
Stone Chips braided with Pearl Necklace
Copyright of Winda Tanu
Click Label "Necklace" for more collections
See other collection : Fresh Water Pearl Bracelet
All Pictures and Contents in this Blog are copyright of Windbeads by Winda Tanu. No Copies are allowed without Permission.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Pearl Necklace With Chain

Long size necklace I made this long Pearl necklace together with its elegant earrings for my special best friend. I hope she loves them. The earrings and necklace were made from Freshwater Pearl, Salmon color. I used some loops and chain when joining the Freshwater Pearl.  This long Pearl Necklace was "minimalist" necklace because it used more chain instead of Pearl to reach the full size of long necklace.

Beautiful Turquoise Necklace

Beautiful Turquoise Necklace This beautiful Turquoise necklace is new and freshly made for a birthday present. Th e opaque, blue-to-green of Turquoise necklace is definitely beautiful with hairy "wreck" pattern.  I used three different shapes of Turquoise stones with big buttons in the middle as accent.

Decoupage Clutch

Decoupage Clutch I made this Decoupage clutch or Dekupaz Bag from napkin or tissue with floral design. It was a hard work to cut the detail of the flowers. I used sharp-manicure scissor when doing it.