Skip to main content

Colorful Braided Bead Necklace With Pendant

braided necklace
Lovely braided necklace
To make braided necklace needs some patience. Especially when we used small beads. For this breaded necklace, I used small wire instead of Nylon, because I had problem to keep the shape tidy.

This braided necklace was so colorful, bright, fun, cheerful but still with elegant touch. And if you noticed the braid were made from different type of beads and stones. From plastic beads, petite stones even glowing tiny Swarovski Pearls.

Braided Necklace with Pendant

Again, you needed extra patience to bend and made the twist. You have to use a strong but fine wire component. I used large cone metal component at the both end to hide the knots. The flower pendant, even made this necklace more lovely and "alive". I combined the pendant with Red Coral stones.

See other collection : Making Necklace From Leftover Beads or Stones
All Pictures and Contents in this Blog are copyright of Windbeads by Winda Tanu. No Copies are allowed without Permission.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Pearl Necklace With Chain

Long size necklace I made this long Pearl necklace together with its elegant earrings for my special best friend. I hope she loves them. The earrings and necklace were made from Freshwater Pearl, Salmon color. I used some loops and chain when joining the Freshwater Pearl.  This long Pearl Necklace was "minimalist" necklace because it used more chain instead of Pearl to reach the full size of long necklace.

Beautiful Turquoise Necklace

Beautiful Turquoise Necklace This beautiful Turquoise necklace is new and freshly made for a birthday present. Th e opaque, blue-to-green of Turquoise necklace is definitely beautiful with hairy "wreck" pattern.  I used three different shapes of Turquoise stones with big buttons in the middle as accent.

Decoupage Clutch

Decoupage Clutch I made this Decoupage clutch or Dekupaz Bag from napkin or tissue with floral design. It was a hard work to cut the detail of the flowers. I used sharp-manicure scissor when doing it.