Skip to main content

Long Pearl Necklace With Chain

long size necklace
Long size necklace
I made this long Pearl necklace together with its elegant earrings for my special best friend. I hope she loves them. The earrings and necklace were made from Freshwater Pearl, Salmon color. I used some loops and chain when joining the Freshwater Pearl.  This long Pearl Necklace was "minimalist" necklace because it used more chain instead of Pearl to reach the full size of long necklace.

Long Pearl Necklace:

Again, the Freshwater Pearl was a good quality one. I bought them from my supplier in Singapore. The surface is smooth and shiny with Salmon solid color. They have a good bargain for this beautiful Freshwater Pearl.

The picture below was the earrings to complete the set. I used strong Tiger wire to form the Freshwater Pearl into "Tear drop" shape. It was a bit stiff wire but quite strong and durable. Only, I made a little effort to put them all together with the claps and tighten them with strong glue.

Freshwater Pearl Earrings
Fresh Water Pearl Earrings

This was another collection of long size necklace. I made this glaze set of long size necklace for my other best friend on her birthday. And she loves it so much. The color was truly, purely bright and clear. It was so elegant. Made from a good quality Czech Crystal and white Fresh-Water Pearl as a pendant. This Czech Crystal had "A" grade quality. It was a bit hard to take a picture for this necklace because the crystals were so bright and shiny and the necklace reflected strong radiance. While on the other hand, I am a photo-amateur :)
Crystal Necklace Set
Czech Crystal Necklace Set
I finally captured a good image from this bright-radiant necklace in this spot. We can see it clearly how beautiful it was. Again, nothing to doubt that they were a good quality Czech Crystal.
Czech Crystal Necklace
Czech Crystal Necklace
And this is the pendant, I made from Freshwater Pearl, pure White color.
Chez Cystal Pendant
Czech Cystal Pendant
Last,  this was the Earrings, same design with the pendant. You can see that I used spacer to hide the gap between the tiny Freshwater Pearl and the Czech crystal. I used high quality Stainless Steel head pin as well.
Earrings
Earrings
I hope you are enjoying seeing the design and inspiring you to make your beautiful necklace too.

Copyright of Winda Tanu
Click labels "Necklace" for more Ideas
See other Collections : Small Rosary from Czech Beads
All Pictures and Contents in this Blog are copyright of Windbeads by Winda Tanu. No Copies are allowed without Permission.

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Turquoise Necklace

Beautiful Turquoise Necklace This beautiful Turquoise necklace is new and freshly made for a birthday present. Th e opaque, blue-to-green of Turquoise necklace is definitely beautiful with hairy "wreck" pattern.  I used three different shapes of Turquoise stones with big buttons in the middle as accent.

Napkin Decoupage Tissue Dekopaz

Napkin Decoupage  Jual tissue atau napkin Decoupage dengan aneka motif dan ukuran. Untuk permintaan harga dan stock harap hubungi: