Skip to main content

Vintage Earrings

vintage earrings
Swarovski Earrings
When I first saw this earrings Charm, I felt in love. It was a unique and vintage, with Brass color. And it was light, not heavy, and the space inside the frame was enough to put a medium size bead. I put Swarovski Crystal, Teardrop shape. I used small ring, same Brass color to attach the Crystal beads.  It was easy to make.

Vintage Earrings Design:

This Swarovski Vintage earrings is so fancy and antique. There were two small holes at the bottom of the Charm's frame. Actually, you can add more beads, hanging at the bottom of the frame, if you like.

While this Yellow earrings below has unique shape as well. The cap of the earrings was made from Brass as well with a bit Gold color. So, I used Yellow sparkling Crystal beads to match the color. 

Earrings Ideas
Double Beads Earrings
With this Brass color, you have to use same Brass color too, for the earrings' hook as well as the head pin. Try to use a bit long head pin because it used double Crystal beads.  Actually, you can challenge your creative ideas with some spacers and colored hooks.

Winda Tanu
Click Label "Earrings" below for more designs.
All Pictures and Contents in this Blog are copyright of Windbeads by Winda Tanu. No Copies are allowed without Permission.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Pearl Necklace With Chain

Long size necklace I made this long Pearl necklace together with its elegant earrings for my special best friend. I hope she loves them. The earrings and necklace were made from Freshwater Pearl, Salmon color. I used some loops and chain when joining the Freshwater Pearl.  This long Pearl Necklace was "minimalist" necklace because it used more chain instead of Pearl to reach the full size of long necklace.

Beautiful Turquoise Necklace

Beautiful Turquoise Necklace This beautiful Turquoise necklace is new and freshly made for a birthday present. Th e opaque, blue-to-green of Turquoise necklace is definitely beautiful with hairy "wreck" pattern.  I used three different shapes of Turquoise stones with big buttons in the middle as accent.

Decoupage Clutch

Decoupage Clutch I made this Decoupage clutch or Dekupaz Bag from napkin or tissue with floral design. It was a hard work to cut the detail of the flowers. I used sharp-manicure scissor when doing it.