Skip to main content

Glass Beads Earrings Designs

glass beads earrings
Drop Glass Beads Earrings
All of these charming glass beads earrings were made from glass beads with metal ethnic charms and small ethnic metal spacers.

Glass Beads Earrings Designs

For the Glass Beads Earrings design above, I got the idea from Grapes (fruit), and tried to make them as hanging style. For this idea, I used smallest size-stainless steel wire to wrap the beads and made a hook at the end of the wire. I used small chain as "hanging foundation" and made a simple loop in the chain.

Glass Beads Earrings design
Citrine Glass Beads Earrings
I got this idea after seeing the unique design of the charm. It has two holes, left and right and I made a connection for both sides with small chain.
Czech Beads Earrings
Czech Beads Red Earrings
I used the same earrings' charm, but different style. I put more beads with charming color, and small spacer.

red earrings
Chez Red Beads Earrings
This earrings was a simple design and very easy to make. Just put those beads all together with spacer and it's done! :)

Copyright of Winda Tanu
Please click labels "Earrings" for more designs and collections
See another Collections : Casual Earrings Collections
All Pictures and Contents in this Blog are copyright of Windbeads by Winda Tanu. No Copies are allowed without Permission.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Pearl Necklace With Chain

Long size necklace I made this long Pearl necklace together with its elegant earrings for my special best friend. I hope she loves them. The earrings and necklace were made from Freshwater Pearl, Salmon color. I used some loops and chain when joining the Freshwater Pearl.  This long Pearl Necklace was "minimalist" necklace because it used more chain instead of Pearl to reach the full size of long necklace.

Beautiful Turquoise Necklace

Beautiful Turquoise Necklace This beautiful Turquoise necklace is new and freshly made for a birthday present. Th e opaque, blue-to-green of Turquoise necklace is definitely beautiful with hairy "wreck" pattern.  I used three different shapes of Turquoise stones with big buttons in the middle as accent.

Decoupage Clutch

Decoupage Clutch I made this Decoupage clutch or Dekupaz Bag from napkin or tissue with floral design. It was a hard work to cut the detail of the flowers. I used sharp-manicure scissor when doing it.